Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Uniformity

Lately, I've been gearing up for the fall craft show circuit. I have only attended one craft show as a seller and it was a very disappointing venture. A small number of sellers and even fewer buyers...my only sale came from my mom! Well, I have a new product, so I thought I would give it a go. I needed some marketing products and I discovered Vista Print. Vistaprint.com is just awesome. They have a ton of free templates. You can get anything personalized for your business...from business cards to pens to t-shirts to yard signs. Here's the best part...many of these items are FREE!! All you pay is shipping! Everything else is really cheap. Look at what I got...a banner, labels, and business cards...and they all match!!






Now I'll look like a pro at those craft shows!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new cards! They look great. I have ordered lots of things from vistaprint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know I received my necklace today that I won from the giveaway you did with Let the Son Shine. I LOVE it!

    I will be posting about it soon on my blog and I will let you know when I do. Also, your cards and stickers that were on it look fabulous. I too love Vista Print. I ordered photo calendars of my kiddos last year for lots of family members.
    Blessings to you and thanks again for the beautiful necklace.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete