Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Business Cards into Bookmarks

I've written about Vistaprint before, but I just had to share this great idea for a cute, inexpensive promo idea for your business...bookmarks! I designed business cards on Vista, but, shifted the layout to 3 1/2" x 2" vertical. I included my business name, website and a favorite Bible verse, since I sell Christian jewelry.







Then I punched a hole in the top-center of the card and added some matching ribbons.


Viola! Now I have Bible bookmarks to pass out to friends, display at craft shows and include in my online orders.


1 comment:

  1. Great idea and a very inexpensive giveaway!!
    If you want to send me your pics we can put this on the teambluegrass blog. It's a great idea to share with others!

    ReplyDelete