You need only a few supplies to get started: cording (we used waxed cotton cord) and 6 beads, one each in black, red, white, blue, green, and gold (we used pony beads). Each child will need about 6 inches of cord, long enough to make several knots and fit around their wrist.
Make one knot several inches into the cord; this knot will prevent your beads from sliding off. As you string the beads read the following Bible verses:
1. Black= sin, Romans 3:23
2. Red= Christ's blood, Romans 5: 8-9
3. White= repent and be cleansed, Psalm 51: 1-2
4. Blue= baptism, Ephesians 4:5
5. Green= growth in our faith, Colossians 1:10
6. Yellow or Gold= eternal life in Heaven, John 3:16