Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Programming Brought to You by Etsy...

Anyone who has kids knows how your TV viewing habits evolve from being parent's choice to kids' rule! If a grown-up show is on before 10pm, I don't usually get to see it. My days are filled with song-and-dance and animation. Thankfully, there are some shows that my kids love that I like too. Check out these awesome etsy finds inspired by our family TV favorites...
What cartoon has been on since the 1960's and can still capture the imaginations of kids of all ages?! Like, it's Scooby Doo, man! Jinkies, check out these ribbon figures from lilladybows.etsy.com.


I have 2 boys and they are all about the rough play, so, naturally, they love Jack Black in "Nacho Libre". "Beneath the clothes, we find a man... and beneath the man, we find his... nucleus." And this cool pillow from sewsewsuckurtoe.etsy.com.


Sing with me..."Oh.... who lives in a pineapple under the sea?". A Spongebob jumper with ruffle pants from cocolokaboutique.etsy.com.

1 comment:

  1. couldnt you just get lost for an entire day on etsy? I know I could.

    ReplyDelete